From Copyrights, Usage Agreements to State and Federal Trademark Applications, Distinctive Leaf can help you with any brand and IP protection strategies you need.
What DL Offers
DL regularly registers marks at the state, US federal and international levels.
DL has experience working with examining attorneys on a wide array of cannabis related matters.
DL offers creative brand protection solutions as well as trademark and service mark portfolio management strategies in a complex space.
- Selection – Selecting a strong mark
- Clearance – Reviewing and mitigating risks based on similar marks in the market place
- Applications and registrations – state, Federal/United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) and International
- Prosecution – Working with USPTO Examining Attorneys during the application process
- Portfolio Maintenance – Managing your trademark and service mark portfolio with respect to deadlines such as renewals
- Enforcement and Policing – Challenging infringers (trademarks, copyrights and patents)
- Cease and Desist Letters – Asserting superior rights and preparing for litigation
- Dispute Resolution – Defending against challenges of infringement and avoiding litigation
- Oppositions – Trademark Opposition Proceedings
- Cancellations – Trademark Cancellation Proceedings
- Best Practices in a Nuanced Industry – Advising on how to successfully obtain and maintain trademark and service mark protections
- Copyright Registrations – filing and securing formal registrations
- IP Licensing: Commercialize your intellectual property though license agreement